Sunday, September 16, 2018

Industrial Hemp in the 2018 Farm Bill

Recently, industrial hemp was made legal in the state of Illinois, but still faces federal legal hurtles. Senator Mitch McConnell (R-KY) introduced wording to the farm bill that would effectively remove industrial hemp from the list of Schedule 1 controlled substances. The Farm Bill passed the Senate, now it needs to get through the House of Representatives, hopefully intact.

Here's more information: https://sites.google.com/view/industrialhempfarming/home.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, It was amazing to go through your post, that was really so useful and informative!
    Farmtrac Tractor Price

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is very good I am very happy to see this post. Thanks for sharing such a great article. Keep up the work... your site is great, and it's helping us a lot.. This post is unique and interesting, thanks for sharing this awesome information. I hope you keep doing the same. And we will keep on reading such interesting pages of yours. Your site is also very good, you have made such a good one. We will also try the same thing that like you, we too should be successful. I also have a website on which I give all the information related to agriculture. I give information about all types of tractors on my site. I also have the same hope that my site should grow quickly and people should get some benefit from whatever information they get from my site. and people get the right information
    blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing in detail. You just cleared all my doubts.
    Tractor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tathastu’ of Ivoryspace at Chakan is the best real estate opportunity for investment seekers.

    ReplyDelete